Thursday 29 September 2011

Autumn changes







We haven't been on here for ages - the summer has been quite busy and we don't tend to craft so much in the warmer weather - especially with the lighter evenings.
But, here we are again with the evenings drawing in so I expect there will be more crafting to be done during the next few months.

Both Mel and I have taken up photogrpahy in a big way and are getting to grips with our DSLR cameras - and loving it!
This is a selection of autumnal pics from me on this glorious 27 degree September day!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning photos - looks like you've got well stuck in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, girls, your photography is outstanding. I feel like I could pick those berries right off the screen and pop them into my mouth. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete