Friday 10 June 2011

What is my latest obsession?



Another nice easy question to answer - but this time the LO was sent on a plate too!
I have scraplifted this from the Scrapbook Magazine by Louise Collins. AS soon as I saw it I knew it would be perfect!

My latest obsession is photography - since my husband, kids and mother in law bought me a DSLR camera for Christmas! I love it and have been learning so much.
The photo on the LO was taken by my son Daniel whilst on a weekend trip to Edinburgh in April to celebrate my husbands birthday. I think he did a pretty good job!
I really liked the playfulness of Louise Collins layout and the papers and embelishments were all free with the magazine!


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic LO, well done on keeping up with the 52 Questions, I attempted this project last yr but wasn't able to keep up with makeing the pages :( I had almost all the answers written somewhere though so maybe one day I'll complete it will see lol :) love your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout love the colours.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Love the splattering.

    ReplyDelete