Monday 17 January 2011

Being a new mummy again!






I can't believe how the time is flying by already. The last weeks of pregnancy dragged by like you wouldn't believe, then going ten days over due was just painful! Then Eva arrived. I seem to not be doing alot but the days are full with just being a new mummy again, and I'm loving every minute! I had a cat nap this afternoon cuddled up with Eva, it's the best thing in the world, some good things in life really are free!
I don't think I'll ever have time to scrapbook again, well a bit over the top maybe, but I am making sure that I take plenty of photo's so I can catch up with my album at some point.
I've taken some photo's this morning that I'm really pleased with, hope you like them!

3 comments:

  1. i do! I Do! Particularly the first two pics!!! I see someone's been to IKEA!

    Gorgeous little bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva is really lovely, such a sweet girl. You are doing the right thing taking as many photos as you can. One day she will be able to help you put a page together.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little princess. Those photos are amazing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete