Friday, 11 February 2011
Qu 6: If you could do it all again ... would you change anything?
I can't believe it - I'm up to date! Question 6 is complete.
This was an interesting question and one that is quite personal to answer.
I used tags to hide the journalling - a design idea I copied from PJBear on UK scrappers - I thought it was a great idea!
I have also used my TH time masks as a background to my LO which has a photo of the day of my birth back in 1972. I thought this was a relevant photo and one I have been waiting to scrap for a while.
I have also used a little clock charm on my layout.
Behind the tags my journalling states several things I wish I could change:-
1. I would talk to my grandparents more about their lives.
2. I would have visited my sister when she lived in Italy as a nanny to triplets.
3. I would have travelled.
4. I would have stayed at home and saved rather than be so deserate to leave the family home and be independant and grown up!
5. I would have trained in a vocation (such as nursing) instead of just gone out there to get any job available (hence number 4).
6. I would have learnt to be more comfortable saying "I love you" to my family although I know that I can change this for the future.
7. (and one I forgot to include - but will) is - I wish I had taken a proper maternity leave from childminding after having my son. I went back to work within 2 weeks because I was so scared about loosing the kids I took care or and the income that it generated. I didnt have the right amount of bonding time just with Daniel and I'm sorry.
See this who process is cathartic isnt it!
What will next week bring?