Tuesday 5 April 2011

Qu 13 Worst Hair Ever?

It was fun shuffling through the old photos!

I have created a slot to put the photos into because I have a feeling I will find more some time.

The journalling is on the back of the pics and explains that my sister and I fell in love with Demi Moore's look in "Ghost" - hence the short hair. I thought it would transform me into a Hollywood Goddess but strangely enough - it didnt!
The school pic was taken about 1980 and although our hair is fairly acceptable it tells the story of "the Bob". I once had my hair cut into a Bob and my sister wanted the same but didnt believe me that it was called such a silly name. She asked my mum for a page-boy instead and hated it!!
The third pic is of my husband at the age of about 14 - thank goodness I didnt know him then - I don't think "we" would ever be!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really don't like that studio photo!! I always thought your hair looked so much nicer than mine, but as for Malc's!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO & fab photos too
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete