Thursday 28 April 2011

Qu 15 - What makes me me?


Took a day off to catch up with some essential home stuff like - buying plants from the garden centre before the bank holiday weekend, hoovering and catching up with my 52 question project!

I have used all bits and pieces for this one and kept it quite simple (like me)!

My journalling is the most important part of this LO as I have described myself and my likes and dislikes within the card:

"I am 38 - born 12 October 1972 in Bedford.
I am 5ft tall (or thereabouts), 53kg and have size 4 feet. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and my ring finger is size G1/2!!
I've always thought my nose is too big for my face and would love a nose job!

I hate:-
Being cold
Rudeness
Bad weather
Unfairness and inequality
Cold water
Headaches

My favourite colour is turquoise because it reminds me of the Caribbean sea. My favourite song is "Rule the World" by Take That who are also my favourite band.

I love:-
Scrap-booking
Photography
Reading
Red wine
Vanilla ice cream
Lilies and bluebells
Sunshine and summer
Travelling
My family

These odd photos were taken in Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago at Camera Obscura and using editing, show me as a child, a man, older (at 65) and more female!! Strange"




No comments:

Post a Comment