Wednesday 24 November 2010

WOYWW - Handmade Flowers



Its amazing how quickly Wednesday comes round isn't it? I'm sorry I havent been able to visit so many desks recently but things have taken off at work - and home!
This week, I've made "women" tags for a swap (see post below) and Charity Christmas cards (another post below) and am onto another project: Handmade 3D flowers!




I am making these for another swap on UKS that I just couldnt resist! We have to make 10 out of anything we like. They have to be 2" minimum and at least 3 layers. I have made mine out of scrap paper, inks and glitter glue. They seems to take ages to make but I do rather like scrunching to get texture. Actually, I'm quite pleased with them - I hope the recipients are too!



For a snoop around other crafters desks be sure to visit our leader, Julia at Stamping Ground http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com to WOYWW!

11 comments:

  1. Well I certainly would be happy with them They are beautiful. Happy woyww (13)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh they're pretty.
    C (74)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous, love the muted colours, I'm sure they'll like them too.

    Hugs
    Maarit (96)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya
    oh your flowers are gorgeous, fab colours, have great eve, happy WOYWW, sue,x (16)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These flowers are divine! I am sure all the recipients will be very very pleased!
    xoxo karen #82

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hand made flowers look fab, they have so much depth to them xx

    Sherry (105)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These flowers are beautiful who ever gets them will be very pleased

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would be very pleased to receive these too - love your colour choices and your use of text in the papers.

    Bernie #11

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are very pretty. I am sure they will all love them. :)

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin #47

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab flowers. Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 42)

    ReplyDelete