Friday, 28 May 2010
An Award ....
Well blow me down.... an award? What on earth is all this about? An Award? We didnt even know such things existed but we feel very proud to have been awarded one - and such fun too!
Claire said that rules are attached and who are we to break them? Here they are:-
1 Express gratitude to the blogger who bestowed the award unto you... Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts - CLAIRE (cheque is in the post)!
2 Display the picture on your blog proudly - please see lovely photo above (so proud - sniff sniff!)
3 Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you.
(Claire's (very messy) craft room)
4 Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
You'll have to guess which way round we answered!
OK - here goes:
1. We are both great auntie’s (outrageous at our age/s)
2. Mel (and hubby) have decided to have another baby 8 and a half years after their first (outrageous)
3. Our families have recently gotten into geo-caching and we have made our loved ones put their whole arms into large, dark, creepy crevices and spider-webs because we’re too scared. (outrageous)
4. Mel hates strawberries (truly outrageous)!
5. Our great-great grandparents were in Newgate Prison in 1881 for selling stolen goods (they were caught selling to a policeman – duh)! (OUTRAGEOUS)
6. We both used to be heavily into dance, gymnastics and youth theatre. A few years ago (at the age of 30+) Lou went back to “adult gymnastics” (which sounds wrong in itself) and almost broke her neck attempting an unaided back-flip. (outrageous)!
7. We both keep houses that could be show-homes! (the most outrageous)!!
5 Nominate seven creative writers who might be into doing this and Post links to the seven blogs you nominate and let the owners of those blogs know:-
Congratulations to the following wonderful bloggers who make work life so much more interesting everyday!
Can I also mention Darcy - cos we love her's too (but I know she has already received the coveted award)!
Have a fabulous bank holiday weekend!
Mel & Lou