Saturday, 19 June 2010
Beautiful Blogger Award
Wow - we;re so honoured - we have been awarded the "Beautiful Blogger" award by the lovely Crafty Suzy at http://craftysusy.blogspot.com/
Thanks Suzy - its so kind of you.
We have to tell you 10 things about ourselves and then nominate others to receive this award!.
Here are our nominations: All are well worth a visit and have a very interesting array of arts to share with you!
Now, 10 things about ourselves ...
1. Mel lived in Verona, Italy for a year after leaving college to take care of TRIPLETS!!!
2. Lou was lucky enough to travel around the six states of New England last year (without kids).
3. Mel has worked as a nursery nurse / nanny since leaving school is now at a pre-school until she goes on maternity leave in September.
4. Lou works an Executive PA for a Sector Skills Council. (yamn) But was a registered childminder for 5 years whan her kids were little.
5. Mel has been married for 9 years and Lou 13.
6. Lou got married in Orlando, Florida.
7. Mel keeps an allotment and is a bit of a country bumpkin.
8. Lou - doesn't and isn't - but would quite like to be.
9. WE both absolutely love Take That and have seen all their concerts since their "come back" which have been awesome!
10. Mel's favourite colours are red and green and Lou's is turquoise because it reminds her of the Caribbean sea.
Nothing earth-shattering but a little insight!
Have a great weekend!
Lou & Mel