Tuesday 15 June 2010

Day 10 - Boot Camp - "Full Bodied"

This was a toughie - full bodied - I immediately think of red wine mmmmmmm.
Full bodied hair that I wish I had?
Full bodied woman?

Why not a full bodied man?
Why not indeed - so here he is:-



The journal prompt for day 10 (day 10 already - unbelievable) was to be highly sensitive to everything around you and to answer questions about your experiences.
Now, I dont think our leader works in an office like I do. I HAVE to block certain things (people) out or I'd go insane. I even ate lunch over my keyboard so didnt take a blind bit of notice of my sandwich (although the bread was very nice - seeded loaf)!
I am now sitting at my home computer and my high sensitivity hearing is only picking up on those really annoying trumpet things that are played constantly during the footie - aaarrrrrggghhh! My nose is picking up a rather unpleasant smell of left over dinner and I could do with a drink.
I dont think this sensory experience was picked on the best day for me!

See you tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Sumo - indeed very full bodied and entertaining to watch, good call

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great...made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the giggle. It is great. My 17 year old son asked for me to share with him any full body shots that people send in. LOL! I think he will be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and good thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for something light hearted and fun! I hope you had that drink handy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job on this-funny and cute! and definatetly fulll bodied, 3 bodies full lol

    ReplyDelete